Reconditioned Test Systems
Denver Test Systems configures In-Circuit Test Systems to meet or exceed OEM standards. Each system is rebuilt based on configuration requirements received from the customer.
Upon receipt of a customer PO, the reconditioning process begins:
- Complete cleaning of the test system. All major parts are removed.
- The tester is color matched and painted. Panels are screen printed or labeled to match OEM design. For Z1800 testers, the countertop is replaced if needed.
- Parts are re-installed, the measurement system is tested and calibrated with instruments traceable to NIST standards. Reconditioned systems are shipped with new gaskets and filters.
- Final burn-in. Systems runs for 24 hours minimum to verify all parts function and system passes diagnostics.
Benefits of purchasing a reconditioned test system from Denver Test Systems:
- 50% average savings or more over buying new from the OEM.
- Many viable testers have been discontinued from the OEM, and are available to second users to add the same platform to the test systems already on the manufacturing floor.
- Reconditioned systems are guaranteed with warranty.
- Service Contracts are available to maintain test systems from year to year at a reduced cost.
- Denver Test Systems builds parts that are no longer available on the used market or from the OEM to provide sustainability to the test systems used by the manufacturing industry.